My Home, My Space

Are you into beautiful decor?? Would you like a chance to be featured on MadeByGirl blog?? Keep reading..

MadeByGirl is holding a short series called:
My Home, My Space. 

As a lover of gorgeous interiors, we started this series hoping to find beautiful spaces to feature on the blog in hopes to inspire you!! So, I'm calling for submissions.




HOW TO SUBMIT:  

Email me - (2-3) good quality images of your fave space. Must be no smaller than 490 wide. No flash. The space can be anywhere in your home! Submissions are ongoing. With your submission tell me a little bit about your space & why you LOVE it! Subject of your email should say "My Home, My Space".

As a thank you for your participation, we will offer you a 20% off discount code to MadeByGirl shop! (code will be given out to those chosen, after receiving your content)

*please note, not everyone who submits will be chosen to be featured.



image source: StyleMePretty



Pinterest
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...