Teaching HIM to cook for HER

Hey everyone! I'm so excited to announce the new cooking classes my husband Mat, is teaching here in New York City! 

THE INFO:

As some of you may know, my husband & I will be embarking on an adoption journey.  Adoption is quite expensive & an emotionally draining process from what we've heard, but the end result (bringing a baby home) should be well worth it!  This is something I've never been sure about sharing on my blog before, but I felt this was the right time.

With that said, we also have our own donation page where you can read more about our story, as well as the cooking class that my husband is starting this month in order to raise money for our adoption.  His site is called, Pot Pan Knife, a NYC-based culinary workshop to teach men 'how to cook for HER'.   Ladies, I don't know about you, but I love when my husband makes breakfast for me - it's so special & I appreciate him even more. Showing LOVE through little gestures like cooking can mean a lot to someone.

So, feel free to tell the men in your life......

WHEN:

If you're a man in NYC - and would like to attend the first class on March 13th called - "Make Her Breakfast" - you can get your ticket here.  The class is about 2 hours & should be a lot of fun! Only 8 slots available.  The 'Make Her a Dumpling Dinner' class will be coming up the week after - stay tuned!



You can sign up for his mailing list here to get info on upcoming classes. Again, THANK YOU all from the bottom of our hearts for your continued support on our adoption journey & the classes!


"And anyone who welcomes a little child like this on my behalf is welcoming me".  - Matthew 18:5




Pinterest
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...