Who is Joseph Kony?

Often times I'll see a video that will really touch my heart. I watched this video today - as it's being spread on the internet like a virus....

The video is about a man who could be Hitler.  Well, that's my description, but I don't want to judge. His name is Joseph Kony. You can find his info on Wikipedia if you like.. What I'll say is, this man is dangerous & he's allegedly killed & mutilated many children. This man should be stopped!

As I started watching this video, I didn't know what to expect...but it became clear to me that the director/creator (Jason Russell) has an interesting approach.  He certainly knows how to reach people, wonder what he majored in in college? Obviously, some people will NOT agree with his approach, but we live in a world where celebrity & social media is top-of-the-news.  What Jason is doing has def capture the attention of many people worldwide.  Including myself.  I will research even further & I hope you will too, so if this all turns out to be B.S. - then I've learned my lesson, and many of us will have gotten fooled.

I know, this is NOT about design...but my life isn't ONLY about design, I also care about social issues.

So, that's what I'm doing now.  I can't explain anymore - try watching this video.



As the director of the video, Jason Russell said, "KONY 2012 is a film and campaign by Invisible Children that aims to make Joseph Kony famous, not to celebrate him, but to raise support for his arrest and set a precedent for international justice." 


 Bloggers, feel free to follow @bloggersxkony
on Twitter. Thank you!!

I pray that God is with these kids.



Pinterest
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...