Want to advertise on MadeByGirl blog??




Whether you run an ETSY or an online shop...OR if you just want to promote your own blog, this is a great opportunity to get you seen!!  Try it out!  My blog attracts LOTS of readers from all over the world! 

Take advantage of 'one of our lowest advertising rates ever'.  If interested, please email me here.

We also have rates for text links if you're interested.  Email me for more info!

 

Why Advertise on Made by Girl ?
  • Reach thousands of visitors per day
  • Affordable ad rates compared to other blogs with similar amount of traffic.
  • Your business can be seen by magazine editors as well as Interior Designers who frequent my blog.
  • Made by Girl has been featured in many magazines & is always being updated! 
  • Sometimes I'll select & write about a sponsor, not all are selected.
  • I have links on many blogs which bring in lots of traffic, currently over 280,000 visitors per month.



*(special is 3 months for $150. Button ads must be 120x120 in size- non animated, animated ads are an additional fee. Special valid until the end of this month. )*
Pinterest
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...