Hello all! This is Brooke Jones from Modern Sophisticate talking about room dividers. Interior designers always have a few tricks up their sleeves for typical design dilemmas. One of my favorite solutions for converting awkward areas into fabulous spaces is the use of a folding floor screen.
Do you have unsightly pipes in a corner?
Put a screen in front of it. Have an open concept space you need help defining? Use a screen as a room divider. Not only are screens the master of disguise, they are always a great way to add instant drama and visual interest.
Here are three screens paired with pieces for a home office...
an entryway vignette...
and a Master Bedroom...
How would you use a screen in your home?
1. Arteriors Gilded Wood Open-Work Screen
2. Bungalow 5 Jacqui Console/Desk
3. Pieces Hide Slipper Chairs
Clean & Classic
1. Victoria Hagan Carroll Folding Screen
2. High Street Market 1950's Italian Wheat Sheaf Side Table
3. MG+BW Major Chair Satin Brass
1. Windsor Smith Anna Sophia Screen
2. Furbish Brass Urchin
3. Circa Lighting Thornton Table Lamp
4. 1st Dibs Dorothy Draper Chest
-Post by brooke herdman