Photographer Wanted....

Are you a professional photographer? 
 
If so, MadeByGirl is looking for someone to shoot our new apartment here in Manhattan as well as some of my products listed on MadeByGirl.

I'm open to ideas & negotiable on what you'd like - whether it's pay, just a paid hotel room etc. , a piece of art .... as long as it's not my dog OR my husband, we're good. Ha! 



All photographers interested MUST have an extensive website where I can view your work.  This is a great opportunity to work with an established blog & company in the biz! Must live in NYC or be willing to travel here. Please be professional & would prefer a photographer that's done some type of residential & product shoots. Love creative photos with lots of personality & color!
 
We'll get back to those we're interested in....thanks a bunch! Email your info here


-image by jen ramos

Pinterest
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...