Hi lovelies! Its Carlinn here from Superficialgirls and I am getting ready for the festival season! Get out your cut-offs and maxi dresses, your boots and flower crowns and be ready for some seriously chic music festival style. Its your chance to be quirky and let your personal style show so be creative!
I love the mix of floaty feminine dresses paired with utility jackets and boots and if you always wanted to wear tie dye, now is your chance. Online you will find loads of stores with dedicated festival wear sections so you don't have an excuse not to go wild.
Here are some festival outfit essentials:
1. Funky sunglasses like these round ones from Asos
2. Denim shorts are always a go to when the weather is hot, we love ones with a bit of color from J Brand
3. Pile your arms with bracelets and let them jingle while you dance for a festival feel
4. Floral headbands make a statement and people might even mistake you for Lana del Rey
5. Flat booties are essential for dancing in the dirt!
Images via Pinterest
-post by carlinn