Advertise on MadeByGirl ?


Whether you run an ETSY or an online shop...OR if you just want to PROMOTE your blog, this is a great opportunity to get you seen!!  Try it out. My blog attracts LOTS of readers from all over the world! 




Take advantage of 'one of our lowest advertising rates ever'.  If interested, please email me here

Ad Rate: 3 months for only $150. (This special is a savings of $150)  


New & previous advertisers are welcome.

We also have rates for text links if you're interested. This special rate is for non-animated ads, if you'd like animated ad, that would be an additional fee. 


Email me for more info! This special rate offer will expire April 16th. so you must purchase the ad before then. However the ad can go up at any time. 
 

Why Advertise on Made by Girl blog ?
  • Reach thousands of visitors per day
  • Affordable ad rates compared to other blogs with similar amount of traffic.
  • Your blog or business can be seen by magazine editors as well as design Industry professionals who frequent my blog.
  • Made by Girl has been featured in many magazines & is always being updated! 
  • Sometimes I'll select & write about a sponsor, not all are selected.
  • I have incoming links on many blogs which bring in lots of traffic!   
  • We will add your 120x120 button to the left of the blog for all to see!   

Looking forward to hearing from you!



Pinterest

1 comments

  1. I will really be thinking about this... I think my blog is ready to be promoted, but I'm in between jobs right now and anything is a true investment for me.

    For those of you who can more easily afford advertising, MadeByGirl is a wise choice.

    I hope you find lots of people to help support you!

    Kate from Clear the Way

    ReplyDelete
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...