9 comments

  1. Thanks Jen! I always love featuring you in my blog! You are a constant inspiration to me any MANY other bloggers! Lots of love from San Diego.

    xx
    holly foxen wells
    www.ThreeLayerCake.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the link! :) Your art is amazing and inspiring. I loved writing about it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much. Your blog serves as a inspiration for me.

    Oneka / www.designpretty.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh. I can't believe I JUST found your blog. It's simply amazing. & your shop is EVEN MORE! I'm continually impressed with such successful bloggers & ladies!

    New follower. Hope you check out my blog! xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jen, thank you so much! Your art is too happy and vibrant not to show. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh...congrats on on all the features and blog love you're getting Jen. The attention's much deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hello, Jen, will walk for some time to do a post for himself and his paintings, I decided to do so today! kisses, Zé Pedro

    http://zepedrorodrigues.blogspot.pt/2012/07/made-by-girl-blogue.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jen, I recently posted your work and designes, you can check it on my blog ;o)
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jen! I featured a couple of your posters on my blog. Thought you might like to have a look. You can find the post here:

    http://peachmacarons.blogspot.com.au/2012/04/etsy-art.html

    x Rigel

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! Be sure to visit my shop at www.madebygirl.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...