Hello lovelies!! It's Brooke from The Modern Sophisticate to share with you my love of abstract art.
There is not another single item you can add to your home that screams "I have taste" more than a gorgeous piece of abstract. They fit in traditional settings just as well as they do in uber modern spaces (which can be a God-send sometimes).
Lately, I've even started to see a lot of abstract-inspired fashion, as well!
1. Room by Nicole Cohen
2. Abstract by Nicole Cohen, Dress by Lela Rose
3. Room by Jan Showers
Do you like the look but not sure how to style abstracts for your own space?
Here are a few tips:
1. 'Camellia' Original Painting by Jen Ramos
2. Field Bench with Back by Dering Hall
3. 6 Light Chandelier by Currey&Company
4. Side Table from One Kings Lane
5. Polyedres by Hubert le Gall via 1st Dibs
6. Suzy Gold Leaf & White Marble Side Table by Worlds Away
7. Estelle Display Lamp from Circa Lighting
8. Colors 97 Original Painting by Jen Ramos
-post by brooke