Hi there! It's Casie Mace again. This time bringing you 10 Stocking Stuffers! One year my family did a "stocking stuffers only" gift exchange and, I must admit, it was so much fun!!!!
Stocking stuffers can be the little solutions to your daily woes like tangled earphone wires and lost gloss! Or they can include some of the smaller accessories you've been eyeballing all year.
Here are a few of my favorites:
1. Bubbled Cosmetics Pouch [image via anthropologie]: The items that keep you beautiful, deserve a beautiful home.
2. Echo Design Touch Gloves [image via zappos.com]: Wear Pantone's 2012 color-of-the-year while browsing your iPhone!
3. Vintage Chevron iPhone [image via vintageprintage.etsy.com]: A fun twist on chevron for iPhone.
4. mochthings Earphone Pouch [image via mochthings.com]: No more tangled earphone wires all over my purse.
5. Headband Neon [image via thetwistband.com]: The super comfy "it" gym headband.
6. Bfrend Bracelet [image via MadeByGirl]: Because every girl should have at least one (or three).
7. Bobbie Brown Smoldering Eye Palette [image via BobbieBrown.com]: No one will out-shimmer you with this one!
8. Sephora's Bestsellers for Lips [image via sephora.com]: Open stocking, pour contents, pucker up!
9. Cobracabana LED Compact Mirror [image via smallflower.com]: If you're checking for lipstick on your teeth, it should be with a super chic mirror.
10. mochithings Slim Purse Organizer [image via mochithings.com]: GOODBYE to the disorder that occurs when I change handbags.
-post by Casie Mace