Hello again! It's me, Brooke, from The Modern Sophisticate.
I don't know about you but all I ever want for Christmas are books, especially gorgeous design books. I have books in every room of my home, including my bathroom, kitchen and dining room-- I can't get enough of them!! If you are running around last minute trying to think of some quick and easy Christmas gifts, why not consider a beautiful book for your loved one? One can never have too many, you know.
And if you REALLY want to make an impression, why not add in a decorative object to coordinate?
Here are my picks for...
...the Hip Hop Fan...
(This would be for the man in my house.)
1. Decoded by Jay-Z
2. Polygon Object from Indigo
3. Glow In The Dark by Kanye West
(I've been pining for these books for years.)
2. Black and White Lacquer Boxes from Gramercy & Co.
3. Tom Ford by Tom Ford
1. New York Times Magazine Photographs
2. Marquee Letter from Urban Outfitters
3. Vanity Fair The Portraits
...and the Happy Chic Designer.
1. Jonathan Adler on Happy Chic Accessorizing
2. Richard Nixon Throw from Jonathan Adler
3. Hue Limited Edition by Kelly Wearstler
What are you asking Santa for this year??