21 comments

  1. Love them Jen! Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful & gorgeous! :) Hazel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them as always Jen ...great colors for me to chose from..still Love the light blue one the best xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jen,

    Loving the Love! :) I love the Tangerine and the patterned print! Umm might need to do some shopping next pay day.

    Cam xox

    http://oncewasloved.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. the Yellow is my fave! too cute! :-)


    www.bazaarofserendipity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The new colors look great. The blue is what appeals to me the most.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all of these Jen! Wonderful addition of colors :)
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable! I love them all. The colors are superb. (:

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really love them! Beautiful and fun as usual! :)

    Dee
    www.imfree2bmommy.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love them, especially the watermelon and yellow!

    ReplyDelete
  11. They are all gorgeous! I love the grapefruit!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You can never have too many colours of love!!

    I like the 'grapefruit'!

    ReplyDelete
  13. which one to choose??? love them all!!! a bientôt :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such pretty colors! Cant wait to see blue raspberry! :)

    www.ohlouisedesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. awhh your designs are so girly and pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous as always! I already have one of your LOVE posters at home, now I want the "I love you Blogs and Coffee" poster.

    ReplyDelete
  17. The lavender is my absolute favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congrats Jen. I love your work.
    From Bali With Love,
    http://annaelizabethpoole.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! Be sure to visit my shop at www.madebygirl.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...