MadeByGirl
FASHION // DESIGN // ART // FOOD // PIECES OF MY LIFE

November 1, 2012

Decor: Soft Glamour

Hi everyone! It's Amanda. I was so inspired by Jen's NYC closet awhile back I thought I'd style a room with a soft glamour feel. I'm sure I speak for most when I say, I wish I had a huge walk-in closet! 

Lucky for those that do! But if you have that extra space.. what better way to add all your favorite pinks, blush and peach tones in a single dream room! (especially when you don't live alone) It's like the perfect girl cave - only extra chic.





11 comments:

Cate said...

Beautiful post Amanda, I'm so inspired! :) And I can only dream (for now) of having a girl cave similar to those photos lol).

Milynn {Love + Whimsy} said...

Completely in love with this interior! Especially that closet my goodness! Pinworthy.

Just Another Shopaholic said...

Very much in love with this interior design!!

Natalie said...

GORGEOUS post, Amanda! All of your picks are perfect -- I'm in love with the wallpaper!

Tim said...

Love that table lamp and the feather headdress as well! Thinking of putting one in my bedroom.

Julie Renee said...

So love...Everything! Very inspiring! Good Job!

{Two One Nine} said...

LOVE the wallpaper!

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

Love absolutely everything, both the images for inspiration and the picks!

myrna said...

LOVE every single item! Thanks Amanda and Jen! Great post!

anna | Today I like Blog said...

Thanks Amanda, I love the pictures you've selected :)

Danielle said...

Love. Uhh just fabulous!!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails