MadeByGirl
FASHION // DESIGN // ART // FOOD // PIECES OF MY LIFE

November 14, 2012

iPhone Cases by Elegantly Untamed

There's an iPhone case out there for everyone. I'm convinced. Even Cocoa & Hearts has an iPhone case made from two of my paintings (more colors to come).

But, for those who prefer a little more BLING, I'd like to introduce you to Elegantly Untamed. Anya, who is the owner has been in love with crystals and sparkly things ever since she was a young girl. So, it's no surprise she offers such amazing statement pieces like gemmed-up iphone cases. Is that even a word "gemmed-up"? Hmmmm

Either way, these cases are like works of art and she says that a lot of her vintage jewelry and stones are sourced through her travels in US, Europe, Canada, and many other locations! The cases start at about $300 and go up from there. You can check out the rest of them here. Happy shopping!









-images via elegantly untamed


16 comments:

Chloe Moon said...

When I get an iphone in April when my existing plan ends I will definitely look back at this post!!! I like the one with the lil nesting doll on it!! =)

Ergo - Blog

Alexa von Canisius said...

love the blue with the matrioshka.
www.alexavoncanisius.com/blog/

Ashley Turner said...

Those are gorgeous!

alongobucco said...

How pretty are these?! I think I'd be concerned I'd break them, but they sure are lovely!

Alyssa
The Glossy Life

Lisa said...

These are so precious! I love all the bling!

xoxo lots of love
www.showeredwithdesign.blogspot.com

Lili Matic said...

that case is gorgeous ! So lovely ! Simply adore everything about it :)
Nice post ! Love your blog ;)

Would be great if we followed each other, don't you think so ? :)

RUNWAY JUICE

xoxo

Kelly Torrez said...

The first case is gorgeous! Unfortunately, I drop my phone way too much to think about getting such a pretty case.

//Birdie Shoots//

Bexy Barker said...

wowsers - theyre like little clutch bags,beautiful

TSO OTM said...

Wow these cases are stunning love the one with Matrioshka.
ox,C
www.thesweetestoneoverthemoon.com

Ginger Lola said...

Wow...I love all the bling...

www.lolasminihomes.blogspot.com

anna | Today I like Blog said...

Oh My God I'd feel really but carrying arround a $300 iPhone case... I guess if I the money... but I think they're a bit over the top for me sorry!

Christina Storm said...

Oh my goodness these are so beautiful!

The Style Storm

xo, Christina

Natalia SkaƂecka said...

the first time I see such a case, but it is amazing
i greet
http://natashke.blogspot.com/

Alexa said...

Oh my gosh. These are out of this world cool! Completely gorgeous!

*** KITSCH *** said...

so kitsch!
love them!

Al said...

Love these, but I know I'd kill it after a week.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails