I just returned from a girls trip in VEGAS and being poolside totally made me realize how unprepared for summer I am! It totally snuck up. But in many parts of the country, there's still time to summer yourself up before it's too late! Here's a few of my favorite products to get prepped for summer and beachy glam.
1. Silk Elements Olive Oil Wide Tooth Conditioning Comb: A once-through with these olive oil infused combs will cut back on frizz for the day and re-hydrate your hair after too many dips in the pool. (Do I sounds like a commercial?? Ha ha! But I do love them!)
2. Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray: Love Love LOVE the straight-out-of-the-ocean tassels look this stuff gives. Plus, it's a great way to create that "second day" hair look even if you just washed it.
3. Orbe Dry Texturing spray: I thought I'd died and gone to heaven when I blogger friend introduced me to this. I use it just like I would dry shampoo and after I'm usually tempted to sit in a corner and smell my hair all day--It smells INCREDIBLE!
4. Sweet Talk™ Lip Shine philosophy: Perfect gloss. A sheer touch of pink.
5. Shimmer Brick - Bronze: This pallet comes in a few variations and when you're fresh off the beach it adds a subtle glow. I also love to use some of the colors for just eye shimmer--and it'll last so long!!!!
6. Starfish Embroidered Tuinc: I'm obsessed with this cover up. And...
7. I LOVE that you can add a cami under it if you'd like, making it double as a chic top that would look AWESOME with cut-off denim shorts!!!
8. Sephora, Tinted Self-Tanning Body Mist: The best self tanner I've used thus far.
9. Eminence Vitamin C Serum: ORGANIC!! This line of organic skin care is hands-down my personal favorite--but this serum in particular has me hooked. It's so refreshing!!!! Plus I love knowing that I'm topically applying a powerful antioxidant before and after sun exposure.
-post by casie mace