16 comments

  1. awesome color combination, you have a taste..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really beautiful Jen! on my wish list

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colors make you feel so happy.
    Everyone needs one of these!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're so talented, Jen.

    I love the colors you added. It's feminine and strong at the same time. Like we all should be. :-)


    Have a blessed week, my friend!!

    xo

    Luciane at HomeBunch.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your work! Can't wait to see what is new!

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome colors. I was just wondering what kind of paints you used. I have been having a terrible time finding good acrylic paints. Can't wait to see it online.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello BEAUTIFUL paint!!
    Your new header looks great, btw!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the use of colors together and how the strokes seem carefree and fun. Very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love, Love, Love the new website!

    Myisha :)
    www.BohemianSpiritJewelryblogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, love the gold...I just blogged about it...www.soulpretty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey, I'd love to purchase this! Where can I check out?

    Love, Jenelle
    www.lovejenelle.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE JENELLE: This painting hasnt been posted for sale yet...soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! Be sure to visit my shop at www.madebygirl.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...