Adding More to my Closet...

What an amazing & long weekend that was! How was it for you?? Not long enough???? 

Well, we managed to get a DIY project out of the way that we had been putting aside for quite some time.

My master closet had a section that was left undone - and had that AWFUL wire rack...STILL! So, we decided it was time to build it up & add more storage. We are 99% done except for one shelf - because all the wood at Home Depot wasn't that great, so hopefully this weekend we'll have it done!  

 Here's what it looked like before - I'll post pics when completely done! 

-image by jen ramos



  1. I love that chandelier. can't wait to see the "after" photo :)

  2. You are an insanely lucky girl!

  3. Pretty chandelier!
    I hope we get to see the after photos soon;)
    Lovely greetings...

  4. i love the chandelier! very lovely.

  5. I love that you have a chandelier in your closet. I want this one day! :)

  6. Can't wait to see what the finished version looks like!

  7. Can't wait to see the finished product, especially filled with all of your fabulous clothes.

    I just re-did my closet and made my own chandelier to get the same glamorous look your closet has.

    Where did you get that one in your closet?

  8. JORDAN: Thank you for sharing! i got my chandelier at a local consignment store....they had a few different ones, but i loved this one the most!.

  9. Not long enough indeed, but it seems to have been productive for you. Love the chandelier.

  10. Oh my goodness! i can't wait to see it complete. I've been contemplating re-doing my closet as well...and I've seen some amazing before & after's. Love the chandelier, great piece. (I'm sure you don't hear that enough?!) ;-)

  11. Cant wait to see !!


  12. so EXCITED to see what the closet looks like!!



Thank you for your comments! Be sure to visit my shop at

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...