Tomorrow is 4/5 & a SALE is going to happen on Made By Girl.

For me, this SALE is very special - it is the first time a sale benefiting adoption (ours) goes live!  As some of you may know, my husband & I are in the process of starting our adoption, once all the funds have been put together (God willing) - we are ready to begin.  The whole process from start to finish can be very expensive ranging from (35k-45k) and so we want to be prepared. We are doing all we can to raise these funds - my husband has started teaching some awesome cooking workshops here in NYC called Pot Pan Knife & I have been busy working away!

We've also added ourselves to a fundraising site called: Go Fund Me. Which I like to call, Please Go Fund Me.  Doesn't sound so harsh..... Ha! You can check out our page if you'd rather just make a  donation or read our story. We would be so grateful.

As for the sale, if you've already bought items from my shop, please feel free to buy something for a friend as a gift, a pack of note cards, a print, thank you note cards a pretty double-skull bracelet & more. The proceeds from this sale will go towards our adoption. Every little bit helps, and we can't wait to share with you when the time comes!

Thank you & have a great weekend!!



  1. Best of luck on this journey! It seems like you two will make wonderful parents!

    xo Lily


Thank you for your comments! Be sure to visit my shop at www.madebygirl.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...