FASHION: Minty Spring

Hi everyone! Adri of Adri's World. I have to say, the best part of fashion is the change of seasons, and the colors that come with it. This Spring we will be seeing a lot of pastels & Mint is my favorite. It can be styled with lighter colors for a softer look or with edgy prints like that leopard bag too!

I love that Mint can be worn with gold accents and with silver too, like in those glitter flats. Love!
A blazer can be a great way to add this color to an everyday outfit or maybe a cute top with jeans, a skirt or if it's warm enough shorts. And if you want only a bit of this color, an amazing nail polish, a bracelet or earrings will look perfect!

Are you a fan of Mint for Spring? 

- post by Adri Reynoso


  1. I will forever love mint! The recent warm weather has inspired me to break out the mint nail color!


  2. Love this inspiration board you put together! Mint is one of my favorite colors.

  3. WOW ! this is a beautiful moodbaord with all things minty. I especially heart the shoes . Shell - A Darlings Nest

  4. Such a beautiful color and so sad that I actually do not have a single mint item in my closet. I think this calls for an online shopping search for a cute springy top :)

  5. The bag is fabulous! Love it!

  6. Love this color; it's so flattering on everyone!
    xx, Angelica

  7. Oooh! Mint is one of my favorite colors for spring! Your readers might enjoy also having a peek at some of my new minty lingerie arrivals here

  8. Mint has to got to be one of my fav colors. So glad its everywhere.


Thank you for your comments! Be sure to visit my shop at

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...