Hollywood Glamour Revised Hello Made by Girl Readers, It's Stasia with Primp & Prime. During a recent trip to Los Angeles, I stopped by the recently remodeled Beverly Hills Hotel. I have always lusted for the iconic old Hollywood decor. Yet I became even more obsessed after seeing it's recent renovations. Designer Adam Tihany did such an amazing job adding a modern touch to the iconic design. On my flight home, I felt so inspired I decided to create a room that evoked a similar classic modern Hollywood sophistication.

-post by anastasia viray



  1. oh man I LOVE this! I love that iconic hotel as well and really pink and green are the best combination. :)

  2. I love the vibe of your inspiration photo, as well as the picks below! Kinda out of your usual vibe, but a fun twist!

    xo Lily

  3. Love the Beverly Hills Hotel, had breakfast at the Polo Lounge during my last visit and it was amazing!

  4. Oh wow! i am loving all of these pieces? Such a fab vibe!

    xo, Lindsey

  5. I had dinner at this hotel just a few weeks ago and absolutely LOVED the colors and feel of the hotel! Mainly the pink and white :)


  6. Oh my that white book shelf is A-Mazing!!!

    Allie of ALLIE NYC

  7. One thing I learned in life is to love what makes you happy and to cherish every moment you spend with your family, friends or love ones because everything that we have now on earth is temporary. Well, thank you for inspiring us with your great art work.
    Visit my site for a very wonderful offer.


Thank you for your comments! Be sure to visit my shop at

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...