Summer Swimwear

Summer has finally arrived. 

That means I finally have a reason to look for new swimwear, right? This Memorial day weekend, we will not be spending it at the beach unfortunately, but who says we can't escape for a few days another weekend. I've seen so many cute styles online & can't wait to try some on!  In fact, I put together a few pieces I thought would help you start your Summer-Bikini search!! So, have fun!! From the looks of it, it seems flirty prints & small details are trending most this season!

Normally, I prefer a thong bottom, to avoid the full back look, even though I don't have Giselle Bundchen's BUTT, I think I do just fine. Ha!!!

 Have you bought your Summer swimwear?? Which look do you prefer?



  1. I love number 2! The scallop trim is gorgeous.

  2. Oh that Scalloped suit is amazing and so is the color! Once I lose the baby weight after my son is born in late June, that's my first "self" purchase!

  3. Gotta go with the Bandeau...And I am convinced that I need something scalloped..but would love it in black!

  4. OBSESSED with #2 and #6!!


  5. Number 2 is sooooo pretty!... Love it! :)

  6. Oooh I love #2 - color and style!

  7. Love the bikini with the scalloped trim-- absolutely adorable! I definitely need to add it to my beach bag!

    Brooke du jour

  8. 2nd one pleaseeeee!!

    Sending you loads of love ♥♥♥
    See you over at BACKTOFIVE !

  9. Number 2 is so gorgeous! Love the scallop detail :)

  10. that scallop bikini is super cute! lovely!

    It will be awesome if you can check out my new inspiration post!


Thank you for your comments! Be sure to visit my shop at

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...