MadeByGirl
FASHION // DESIGN // ART // FOOD // PIECES OF MY LIFE

May 7, 2013

Fashion: Jumpsuits

Hi everyone!  It's Kat from With Love From Kat. Today's post is all about jumpsuits.  I recently purchased this jumpsuit from Theory and have already worn it to lunches, cocktails and meetings. It's so comfortable, yet flattering, and can easily be dressed up with a pair of heels or dressed down with a scarf and flats.  

Jumpsuits look best with a tie or belt around the waist.  If it doesn't come with a tie or belt, add this obi belt from Lafayette 148 or this thin leather belt from B-Low The Belt.  I try to stay away from wide leg + strapless jumpsuits and lean towards sleeveless/short sleeved versions like below.







-post by kat tanita

17 comments:

Suuu said...

Love all the looks!

Miranda Rickert said...

Agreed, they definitely need to be clinched in at the waist. Such a chic work option, especially when paired with a blazer!

Tabet said...

Hey,
great style. I really like jumpsuits, but I didn't tried one yet.
Love

http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

Maggie Adofo said...

I absolutely ADORE jumpsuits. They are such an easy go to item especially in the warm weather. Shorts play suits are my favorite though.

xo
Maggie A
Love Mavin

LuLu said...

I love the Arden B jumpsuit. I haven't heard of that store in years.

Katies Bliss said...

Love me a chic jumpsuit! I can't wait to wear them this summer :) xo

KatiesBliss.com

Dominique DeLaney said...

I love a good jumpsuit! Anthropologie has some really great options but I love the Theory option!

Just Another Shopaholic said...

Love the red jumpsuit!!

Jules said...

Super cute, just don't know if I could pull it off?! Great round-up.

PHOTOGENICI said...

Love the black one..amazing (: tnx for sharing

Nicole
Www.photogenici.com

Jennifer Boyd said...

I bought a navy jumpsuit a few years ago and actually wear it way more than I thought I would, even to a black tie event.

www.FripperyVintage.com

Dawna said...

Love #1 and have been looking for the perfect one for me, think I found it. Stella Mcartney also has some beautiful ones!

Lily said...

Any one of these would be perfect for attending a summer wedding. Great picks, thanks for sharing!

Sammie said...

oh they look so chic and effortless

Alison Dulaney said...

Such a classic and pulled together look!

Angelica Golden said...

Oooh, I love the Catherine Malandrino

Katarzyna Szczerba said...

Great 3 number Love it :)
You may see mine style on firststepsinfashion.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails