Again, this is not saying you should be UNHAPPY where you are, but like vacations, it would be a cool change of pace, a way to remove the same ol' - same ol' from our everyday lives, but still be able to come back to it! Of course, this is all FANTASY - but the thought intrigued me so much, I thought about how I would do it. So, how would I change things up?
Well, it would have to be a STYLE that is totally OPPOSITE (somewhat) of what I'm into now. With that said, I chose a Bohemian-Chic look. I also chose to go BLONDE & look a little like NICKY HILTON. Not super attractive, not too ugly, right??!!?
Besides, I thought she looked fantastic in this Boho style outfit, which I plan to sport this summer, you, just, watch! Ok, my picks for Bohemian Style, My way home decor.... would look something like this:
1. navy lacquer desk - shopten25
2. spot pillow - barneys
3. horse art - shop candelabra
4. cobalt throw - jayson home
5. agate bookends - high street market
6. marc blackwell glass - barneys
7. nikko ceramics - barneys
8. gold ampersand - the cross
9. elya pillow - jayson home
10. paulaina reyes pilow - west elm
11. velvet ikat pillow - sukan
12. frank ottoman - jayson home
However, in the REAL WORLD I'm a tall brunette who loves glamorous living spaces & large scale abstract ART in my home.
If you could change your home decor & the way you look for 1 year, who would you be & what style would you choose??
-top image via purodeco
-nicky hilton image via w.e.n.n
-bottom 2 images by jen ramos