Fall is def my fave season.

With the HOT & HUMID temperature here in NYC lately, I cannot wait till it arrives. With the new seasons I usually tend to do a little shopping to update my wardrobe a bit. I also have the Better Homes & Gardens Stylemaker event to attend the middle of this month, and I still haven't figured out an outfit! I am SO picky that sometimes, I just end up wearing all black to make life easier. I have to say it's def easier to choose an outfit for an event or a night out when I'm blogging about it.... So, with that said, here are 3 I'm looking at right now.

Of course, I also added a new phone case....since my phone is in my hand often. BAD habit, I admit it.

Which do you like?

Have a great weekend!

// all black outfit:  
alexander wang knit top
croc effect leather pencil skirt
jeffrey campbell mesh bootie

// casual outfit:
striped shirt via zara
blank denim distressed jeans
adidas sneakers 

// casual/dress outfit: 
striped shirt 
denim skirt 
lace-up flats top shop

phone case via gigi ny

-post by jen ramos


  1. That all black set up would look fabulous!



Thank you for your comments! Be sure to visit my shop at www.madebygirl.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...