Why? Well, because I pictured this HUGE, ugly piece of metal in the middle of everything. Sort of like the one I used to have when I was baby. That thing was just plain UGLY!
It grows with your baby, which is perfect at mealtimes for years to come! The ZAAZ is safety tested, super comfy, customizes to any size & matches our pre-baby lifestyle.
Trust me, I LOVE trendy furniture and chic home design...so I prefer (as much as possible) that the baby items fit with the decor. So thankful to companies like NUNA who design baby products that look nice & are functional & safe! As for color, we chose the pewter, its as close to black as they have. It's actually a blend of dark gray + black. The seat is the dark gray & the rest of the chair is black. Great for hiding food stains etc. right??
Noah seems to enjoy it, we use it every day during all his meals. Right now he is fed by hand, so he doesn't use the tray much. I can't wait to see the DISASTER he makes when the time comes to eat everything with his own little hands. Ha! One of the coolest features is as he grows we can remove all the extras & it converts into a classic dining seat!
Anyway, I recall visiting a few baby stores here in Manhattan prior to receiving this chair from NUNA, & I noticed this was one of the most compact chairs. Big PLUS for City living! I def recommend this chair!
Below are some GREAT features & why we chose the ZAAZ for Noah:
It is smart design.
- customize the ZAAZ to any size, height or amount of wiggles
- a hidden lift behind the footrest adjusts height easily and lets baby join in at the table
- three or five point anti-loop harness, featuring quick click release button provides ultimate safety and peace of mind
- unique air-foam cushion custom-fits each chair and pads both small and bigger bottoms
- no-crevice design outwits crumbs and cleans up like a dream
- removable plastic components are dishwasher safe
- extraordinarily sleek leg base, chic color options and smart look makes the ZAAZ feel like designer furniture
- made of high quality materials that do not contain bpa, pvc or dehp
You have to see this video below - if you're looking for a high-chair, check this out!
-post by jen ramos