Breakfast used to be the hardest meal of the day for me to put together. From rushing out the door or just not feeling particularly hungry, skipping breakfast was seriously make a dent in my daily routine. With the need for a great recipe I could make in a snap, I cultivated a yummy breakfast bowl perfect for the girl on the go. Today, I’m sharing with you a honey greek yogurt bowl topped with strawberries, bananas, and your favorite granola.
- 1/2 cup greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp clover honey
- 1/2 cup sliced strawberries
- 1/2 banana
- 1/4 cup your favorite granola
1. Start by placing your greek yogurt in a bowl and pouring the honey over the yogurt.
2. Slice up your strawberries and bananas then
assemble them on top of your yogurt honey mixture.
3. Top with your favorite granola, enjoy!
TIP: These make great make-ahead meals and would hold perfectly in small mason jars assembled like a parfait. That way, all you have to do is grab a jar on your way out the door!
Have a great weekend everyone!!
-post and photos by Sami Davis