Jen's festive finds

We are approaching the Holidays & it's time to start thinking about gift ideas as well as sprucing up your home for the Season! I like to drink coffee. Wait...... I LOVE to drink coffee & hot chocolate in the Winter....so yummy.  Speaking of Holiday & Winter, this past weekend I went shopping at Sur La Table & would love to show you my Festive Finds.

What do I mean?!?

Well.....Nespresso arranged for me to go to their cafe boutique to enjoy treats for two & then treated me to a shopping spree at Sur La Table. While there,  I picked up many things for myself & some gifts for my mom & a couple friends!  One of the coolest finds was the Nespresso Vertuoline Espresso machine - perfect for large cup coffee drinkers! I think you'll love all the goodies that Sur La Table has in store, they even have a cooking-class area,  for those interested in learning to cook - who knew!?!  Read below & discover why these are my Festive Finds, hope you feel inspired & pick something up for yourself or a friend!



Looking for a gift idea for that special cook in your life,  then you must check out Sur La Table here.



-images by jen ramos

Pinterest

2 comments

  1. Oh my! Everything looks amazing! Lavender in my coffee? Yum!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! Be sure to visit my shop at www.madebygirl.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...