Hello MadeByGirl! This is Jen from Pretty Eats making Heirloom Tomato Saucy Toasts. You stll have a chance to grab them before the Summer is completely gone. Perfection is in simplicity with this recipe, inspired by Alicia Silverstone's The Kind Life. I absolutely love the flavor-packed tahini tomato sauce which we couldn't get enough of here (actually had to make a second batch!).
If you're craving something crunchy, savory, and fresh, these tomato toasts are a must-try!
Heirloom Tomato Saucy Toasts
• 3 tbsp tahini
• 2 tsp jarred tomato sauce
• 4 slices sourdough bread, toasted
• 2-3 tomato slices per toast
• 1 onion slice per toast
• Mix tahini and tomato sauce together, set aside.
• Spread each toast with sauce. Top with tomato and onion slices.
• Broil toasts on low for 2-3 minutes and enjoy!