MadeByGirl
FASHION // DESIGN // ART // FOOD // PIECES OF MY LIFE

February 18, 2013

Life & Style Event at Henri Bendel

Last week I attended the Life & Style magazine panel event & let me just say, it was the first time I had been inside Henri Bendel. I know, I know....I hadn't lived in NYC for the last few years & now I can tell you I'll certainly be back. If you haven't been, you have to go!

So, the event went nicely, met a few people, mingled and got to see some cool flats from a company called Yosi Samra, the flats fold in half & are super chic! I should be getting a pair soon & will let you know how I like them. Enjoy!




Love this cute lips scarf - so beautiful in person too! We included it in the Love Letters digital mag issue as a matter of fact!




Is that LouAnn the countess? Yup.


With the gals from Life & Style.






The most amazing dark chocolate at Henri BendelDark chocolate & 24K gold. YES, it's edible.
Oh & it cost me a cool $10.




BAM!! Quick self-shot & cut off half my head by accident.....


Update:

They sent me some flats a couple days ago & they're  sooo cute! Super versatile, comfortable & they fold in half to fit right into my purse! These are the Crocodile Samara in black in case you're wondering.







-most images by jen ramos




15 comments:

Monica said...

I love your new croc flats, they're gorgeous.
Dark chocolate with 24K gold? I need some of that.

M.

Ali of Dressing Ken said...

This event looks like it was loads of fun. Ha yes I went there for the first time last fall with the Lucky Fabb conference. And yes it seems it can be addictive!

Ali of

www.dressingken.com

Donna Khoo said...

Live your outfit Jen - super gorgeous!!! And the lips scarf is really adorable too!!

Maggie Adofo said...

Looks like a good time. I like your all black outfit :)

xo
Maggie A
Love Scrapbook

Clare said...

Ah the countess!! haha that seems like a fun event tho! Chocolate and leopard print flats are always a good combo ;)

Ashley said...

Fun event! That 24k gold chocolate is almost too cool to eat! (Almost)

Tia Brumbelow said...

Looks like fun and those flats are too cute! I checked the website out and they are affordable too!

Stacey said...

Looks like a fun event and you looked quite chic!

mk square studio said...

I LOVE Henri Bendel. They have amazing selections of jewels, a little something for everyone. Got to try that 24k Gold chocolate though..

www.mksquarestudioblog.com

me and alice said...

Oh that chokolate looks so good and I love your new flats.
Have a great day!
/Susanne

samia said...

Lovely event Jen.. and I love your bag.. can you tell what this is..

Fitness Food And Style said...

Looking super gorgeous babe!!! Love the shoes xxDani

LA Daly said...

Henri Bendel is THE BEST for accessories! A must when I visit NYC. Makes me so jealous that you live there!

www.overthemoonbyla.blogspot.com

Margaret Birch said...

How fun, you look gorg! I don't know if I could eat gold... I'm too frugal. ;)

Lauren Craig said...

My girlfriend gave me a pair of Yosi Samra flats (leopard) last year, and I love them. So great for throwing in your purse--love your black croc version!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails