22 comments

  1. Have a great trip !!!

    xxLily
    goldandgray.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LILY: Thank you- appreciate it! I hate flying though so i'm a bit nerve wrecked too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a wonderful weekend, Jen!! Your check list looks just like mine ;)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have an amazing time and lots of fun Jen!!!

    B

    ReplyDelete
  5. sounds like a pretty busy weekend, Jen. enjoy the trip, darling! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am sure this trip will turn out fabulous! Have fun!

    Jessie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a blast!!!!
    Can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. have a great trip! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like my kind of list :)

    I told my boyfriend that this weekend I would do a top-to-bottom clean of the house and he just looked at me and said, "Will that be before or after your 3-hour midday nap?" lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. How exciting, have fun and can't wait to see pics! ; )

    ReplyDelete
  11. Prayers for a safe and fun trip!! Enjoy blogfest and your family =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello from the UK. I absolutely adore your blog & work. I could practically live my life by it. Thanks for being so wonderfully creative to bring us some of the most inspiring posts i've ever seen.
    Happy weekend,
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi there, I'm new here and loving your stylish blog, definitely coming back to see what other stylish goodies you have to share. If you get a moment I think you might enjoy my interview with British craftswoman Lucy Curtis who makes stunning mannequins using vintage and bespoke fabrics designs over on www.mypassporttostyle.blogspot.com today. Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Enjoy your weekend everyone much love xox

    www.nancytoussaint.org

    ReplyDelete
  15. That's some checklist...hope it's a wonderful weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your list...boxes checked...I did a post on "are you a list maker?" wish I had seen this before...it's the cutest list.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the painting for your Mother. She will love it! Beautiful Jen! Just like you! Be safe flying....

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lists, lists, lists... Oh, how I love to write lists!

    Hope you're having a great trip!

    Niki @ http://little-quaint-moments-and-memories.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wish I were going!! Enjoy Jen!

    xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    Come and enter my New Giveaway from Serena & Lily

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! Be sure to visit my shop at www.madebygirl.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...