Holiday gift ideas for Moms

I am not posting many GIFT guides this year, but I will do a few. 

For starters, I wanted to put together one for moms. You see, this year, I became a first-time, I know just how challenging motherhood can be.   Every so often it's nice to receive a little something new ....ya a gift!   What better place to-go for gifting to mom than Sur La Table ? Below are some of my favorite items over at Sur La Table for moms. 

Heck, or for anyone that loves to entertain or enjoy a nice hot chocolate at home.  Which gift would you buy your mama friend or your own mother?


Have a great weekend!!! 

P.S. on another note, I am currently working on a blog re-design, stay tuned! 

-post by jen ramos



  1. Love this!

  2. love the mug!! and the cheese plate! want it all!!!


Thank you for your comments! Be sure to visit my shop at

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...