Gift Guide: Kids Must-Have Books

Christmas is around the corner.  

Have you shopped for your grand kids or your own children yet? On the off-chance that you haven't yet, have you considered gifting them books? I LOVE books & my son loves them too!
Book are one of my fave gifts to give.  They are just TIMELESS & so special.  I remember when I was a little dad would always buy me all  kinds of books, even if I wasn't old enough to read them. I would be amazed just staring at the pictures on the pages.

Here are some must-have titles for kids books right now.  These are sure to be a hit in any child's life! Happy Holidays!

-post by jen ramos



  1. Wow !
    Ilustrations are amazing
    Love them to put on the wall

  2. I think it's awesome you encourage parents to buy their children books as gifts. I think it's important to stress the importance of reading early and to make it fun as a kid so that as they grow it becomes something the WANT to do. Awesome book suggestions!



Thank you for your comments! Be sure to visit my shop at

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...