Hi Made By Girl readers! I feel Summer calling my name, don't you? This is Jen from Pretty Eats with a gorgeous and refreshing Summer drink to sip on, Fresh Blackberry Mint Lemonade. The combination of mint, blackberry, and fresh lemons just says pure Sunshine to me. I love the simplicity of freshly made lemonade, something so simple yet lovely that you can whip up in just a few minutes. If you're feeling festive, go ahead and add a splash of vodka to serve up quick cocktails for the ladies! Either way you pour it, you'll love this fresh variation on lemonade. Cheers!
Fresh Blackberry Mint Lemonade
Ingredients: serves 2
• 4 Meyer lemons, cut in half, reserve a few slices for garnish
• 1/2 c fresh blackberries
• 4 sprigs fresh mint
• 2 tbsp sugar
• Sparkling mineral water, 1 pint
• Mint ice cubes: Wash mint sprigs and break into small pieces. Fill ice cube tray with
mint and fill halfway with water. Wait until frozen to add remaining water and freeze
• Juice lemons and pour through a mesh strainer to remove seeds and pulp.
• In a pitcher, combine juice and sugar. Pour in 1 cup of mineral water and mix together
until sugar is dissolved. You may have to adjust sugar according to the tartness of the
• Prepare your glasses by placing 2 mint ice cubes and 1/2 c juice mixture in each glass.
Fill with sparkling mineral water (1 cup, depending on glass size). Garnish with fresh
blackberries, lemon slices, and additional mint sprigs. Enjoy!
-images & post by jen olson