Pomegranate & Roasted Delicata Autumn Salad Ingredients:
• 1 small delicate squash, seeded and sliced into 1 inch rounds, *reserve seeds
• 4 cups kale, rinsed and chopped
• 1/3 cup pomegranate seeds
• 2 oz goat cheese
• 1/3 cup candied walnuts
• extra virgin olive oil & red wine vinegar
• salt & pepper Directions:
• Preheat oven to 425f.
• Place squash slices and seeds on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Drizzle with a touch of olive oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake in 425f oven for 15 minutes.
• In a large salad bowl, mix kale with 2 tbsp olive oil and 1 tbsp red wine vinegar, a pinch of salt and pepper. Toss well and adjust seasoning if desired.
• After roasted delicate squash has cooled for a few minutes, cut rounds in half.
• Serve up plates of kale and top with squash, roasted squash seeds, walnuts, goat cheese, and pomegranate seeds. Enjoy!
-post and images by jen olsen