21 comments

  1. I love her clothesline of pictures! I will be doing that in my home.

    It was fun to see that we have a lot of the same art work and decor pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable and cozy! I love the way she framed the Made By Girl LOVE print!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love home tours....it's so neat to see the way other people live :0)
    Beautiful place!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally fun place--I love all the bright graphics everywhere!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love her use of colors & graphics throughout the apartment. I also LOVE her work space. The desk is adorable.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are real noteworthy tips for me! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love absolutely everything here!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the bedroom color. White and petrol is so great.

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh my god i loove that color of walls on the 1st photo!

    ReplyDelete
  10. god, that petrol on the wall... i'm in love.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cozy! And, I do love the bathroom - the best part! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. what a wonderful and cozy looking home!

    ReplyDelete
  13. what a wonderful and cozy looking home!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a wonderful cozy looking home.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, what a lovely home! It looks so comfortable, and so very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the feel and look of pictures on the clothesline!

    xo Laura

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a perfect home! I want my place like that!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  18. Charming space :) I really like the bedroom wall color & living room area rug.

    ReplyDelete
  19. i loveee her velvet curtains! i have been searching for the perfect color velvet curtains for awhile and i'm curious as to where hers are from?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! Be sure to visit my shop at www.madebygirl.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...