15 comments

  1. These are so adorably cute - i love them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, fantastic! I'm with you on the pink!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute! agree with you on it'd look lovely framed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love your blog, and that talent you have.
    Congratulations for the wonderful gift that God gave you.
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you EILENE....that's so VERY nice of you. : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thats so cute!

    I love your blog. Its my daily inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this embroidery art. Such a clever idea.

    Thanks for sharing, I am on my way to check it out.

    PS I think the black and white would make great curtains, maybe border them at the bottom with one of those other bright prints!!

    I may have to use this idea for my dining room.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh, my gosh--i LOVE these!! thanks for introducing this artist!

    ReplyDelete
  9. aw that's cute! takes a lot of time to embroider all those words !

    ReplyDelete
  10. have always loved the look of embroidered words.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those are very cute and awesome. I love the embroidered stuffs now. So interesting to do.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! Be sure to visit my shop at www.madebygirl.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...