13 comments

  1. Jen, I love this design, I think its my favorite!!!
    Very nice!
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it...it's just so fun (my husband would love it too, I think i'll show him (a rocker at heart :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! Very Rock star, just like the title. Fun:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. AnonymousJuly 12, 2007

    wow, that is gorgeous!
    good job!

    Ana Black

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a stunning table - you're so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore this!! its fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally lovin this new design Jen!
    Come visit my blog if you have time.. I'm having a little giveaway. :)
    http://sayitwithletters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This table is GORGEOUS, Jen!! Great work - can't wait to see more... :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want that table! Again...LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  10. so nice, thanks for the comments and compliments! This table is very special to me and means a lot.
    yay!
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazin', not my style but looks soo good

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great work again!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your tables Jennifer!
    Also LOVE your blog.
    So inspiring!
    Best Wishes ~
    Joelle

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! Be sure to visit my shop at www.madebygirl.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...