Hey guys! Sorry I've been a bit MIA, but as I said, I will not be updating my blog on a daily-basis anymore. To tell you the truth, I just don't have the time. But I'm hoping to update 2-3x a week. For now, we've updated the look & feel of the blog, hope you like it! - Speaking about updating, I am STILL in the process of re-designing the MadeByGirl shop.
We are working on a few things & these are some of the changes to come:
- New paintings being added without a flash sale.
- Larger paintings added.
- More color series art.
- 98-99% of the art sold will be only my original paintings.
- We will probably ONLY keep 2-3 MBG prints (prob the most popular ones)
- The ones we do keep, we will be selling framed.
- You will still have option to frame the paintings.
- I will still be accepting commissions, so you are welcomed to email me.
- New photos will be added of the artwork & more.
If you hadn't heard, please read this post on why I'm shutting down a portion of my business. Stay tuned - it's a whole different ball game running a biz and being a mom. I'm sure some of you can relate & know what I mean! - Have a great week!
-post & photo by jen ramos