Hello everyone! My name is Lauren, and I blog over at L.A. in the bay, a fashion and design based blog. I am an avid reader of Made by Girl, and was so excited when Jen asked me to do a post for her while she was in NYC!
Today I am going to be sharing with all of you my top 10 picks that you should all have for this Fall.
1) The cape - so amazingly chic, and a must-have for your fall wardrobe.
2) Leopard anything - if you've gone shopping recently, you know that leopard is huge this Fall. I am loving leopard belts, leopard booties, and leopard loafers. Every girl needs a little bit of leopard in her wardrobe.
3) Colored Jeans - you can find them in pretty much any color right now. My favorites are red, cobalt blue, and mustard.
4) Riding Boots - just purchased my first pair from Aldo, and they are my favorite. Pair them with leggings and leg warmers to create the most perfect Fall look.
5) A Feminine Blouse - I love how feminine and chic these are, perfect to pair with high waist trousers.
6) High Waist Trousers - these 70's style high waist trousers are back yet again. Try them in fun unexpected colors like plum and forest green.
7) Cashmere Sweater - a must for every Fall season. Loving the ones this season supporting arm patches.
8) Booties - these are super popular this Fall. They come in wedge style or heel. I'm digging both.
9) Floppy Hat - I am loving that these hats are becoming popular again. They give an edgy, feminine and chic look to any outfit.
10) The Perfect Red Lip - red lips in all shades are so hot this season, from deep reds all the way to a gorgeous plum.
That rounds up my top 10 picks for Fall. And man was it hard to contain it to just ten! For more fashion trends, make sure to head on over to L.A. in the bay.