17 comments

  1. I love the "no place" print! Sexy Dorothy's legs look a little funny to me :p I love your etsy shop too! My husband and I never say "I Love You" We just say "love", so when we go to bed at night we say "love, love" I should get 2 posters so I could put love love over our bed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sexy dorothy indeed! oh the fab red sparkly shoes!

    cute print too!it's so true around this time of year when it's all cold outside :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the print and the pic! It's about time Dorthy got her drink on. After being around all those annyoing men, she deserves a beer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great, I was raised in Kansas, and it's so TRUE!

    No Place Like Home!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very modern Dorothy! Thanks for the mention below.. and stop by my site for a giveaway this week! Hope you had a lovely Thanksgiving!
    xx Trina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is that a Stella Artois she's drinking?! I LOVE this slightly dangerous look. This is a Dorothy I could really get behind.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't seen it ...it's cute ...and Dorothy is hot without showing too much. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks like she just said 'Screw it' and sat down to throw one back.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I adore this print! Gotta have it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thats the same thing i thought LPE..."screw it" ha!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Is it just me or does dorothy's legs look a little manly. It's not a guy is it? Sorry just had to ask. But I really like the photo though. Daisy~

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Daisy....I don't think its a guy...hope not. I just think she's very thin... : )

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm all about a beer and some sexy shoes every now and again. But, not sweet Dorothy. It's too much. Really. Maybe because my three year old just went as Dorothy for Halloween??

    I do love the print though. Very sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  14. that dorothy is a tranny for sure.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! Be sure to visit my shop at www.madebygirl.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...